Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New year resolution

Happy new year. i cant believe how time is flying.
one of my resolutions for this year is to write, about everything. i deleted all the previous blogs i had, because they were on and off. but now, this one will be ongoing. I will write because i want to find myself. I am totally lost and i have many ideas of what to do, how to define myself and many more. this blog will be my history. i want to look at myself in the future and see how i used to think, and how am i evolving, what changed in me.

Being very ambitious and clever, then faced the fact of the amazing motherhood, but the impossibility of balancing work and family, if you are an employee. I managed to do that for some time, but when my daughter grew to a toddler, it became impossible. every moment in her life is precious. so i gained her by being next to her, but i lost myself and my husband....

No comments: