Tuesday, February 5, 2008

You are her dad, so please share responsibilities

So what will happen if you take her to the nursery every morning? or let's say once a week?
it is on your way to the office, and you can take her a bit late, so it will match exactly your timing.
You know that she will not cry, she will enjoy it...
Why I have to take her everyday and then come back home?
Is it a shame to do that?

and No, you are not the only one who does so. If you go there, you will notice that a lot of dads drop their children.

Give me just one valid excuse.

2 comments:

mama said...

Dear Lady
I was so glad to find out about your blog.
I will for sure read it to know you better
congratulations
jinane merhej

Whatever said...

I'm a bit malgoofa,, I wanna know how you handled this?
I hate it when husbands are just stubborn for no good reason!!